Pets or animals of any kind, except non-dangerous fish, are prohibited in University housing. One ten-gallon tank containing non-dangerous fish is allowed per room.

Service Animals: Service animals are allowed in University housing. See the Room & Board Agreement for additional information pertaining to service animals.

Emotional Support Animals: Emotional Support Animals (ESAs) are considered a housing accommodation and must be approved by UNH Student Accessibility Services and UNH Housing prior an ESA being allowed in University housing. Additional information about housing accommodations is available on the Housing & Residential Life website.