Guests and Visitors
Please reference Prohibited Conduct in Student Code of Conduct. In addition, the following applies to on-campus housing:
- Guests must be always escorted by their host student while visiting in the building.
- Overnight guests are not permitted in University housing without advance permission of all students of the room/apartment in which they are staying.
- Overnight guests may not stay longer than two nights in any given week.
- Per Durham Fire Department, the following maximum occupancies apply for University housing:
- No more than ten (10) people may be in a residence hall or apartment bedroom, at any time.
- No more than 20 people may be in a residence hall suite (all rooms in suite combined) or apartment (all rooms in apartment combined) at any time.