Alteration of Premises/Removal of Furniture
No changes may be made to the building or its fixtures by students individually or in groups without the expressed written permission of the Housing Department. The student or any person acting without said permission shall refrain from:
- Removing any item of University equipment/furniture from the room or premises.
- Altering or replacing the present locks or other security devices or installing additional locks or security devices.
- Making any structural or electrical alterations to the room.
- Using nails, screws, bolts, or decals upon the furniture, walls, doors, woodwork, ceiling, or floors of the room or apartment or otherwise defacing, painting or marring such surfaces.
- Making unauthorized repairs to or painting the room or apartment.
- Removing window screens.
- Building partitions or making alterations to furniture.