Financial Aid

All tuition, fee, and financial aid related policies are included in the Student Right, Rules, and Responsibilities.

An excellent education is a major investment. The Financial Aid office works with all students and their families to develop realistic plans for financing this lifelong investment in personal and professional development. The University welcomes students from a wide spectrum of economic backgrounds and we are committed to helping them afford their education. The Financial Aid office helps students and their families understand and manage the aid application process, payment plans, student employment, parent and student loans, and more. For more information visit the Financial Aid website.