If you are interested in obtaining a Chemistry Minor, please contact the Undergraduate Coordinator in the Chemistry Department Office at (603) 862-1550. He/she will meet with you to discuss your plans to minor in Chemistry.
- Complete a total of 20 credit hours in Chemistry (CHEM) courses.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours at the 500 level or higher are required.
- Chemistry courses for the minor cannot be completed on a pass/fail basis.
- Grade of C- or better is required in all chemistry minor coursework.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.00 is required for all chemistry minor coursework.
- Biochemistry (BMCB) courses do not count toward a chemistry minor.
Transfer credits can only be applied to the minor with permission of the Chemistry Department Undergraduate Coordinator or Chair. Maximum of 8 transfer credit hours. Transfer courses must meet minimum grade requirements.
- The following courses can NOT be applied to the Chemistry minor: CHEM 400, CHEM 408, CHEM 409, CHEM 411, CHEM 413, CHEM 501, CHEM 502, CHEM 503 and CHEM 798.