If you are interested in obtaining a Chemistry Minor, please contact the Undergraduate Coordinator in the Chemistry Department Office at (603) 862-1550. He/she will meet with you to discuss your plans to minor in Chemistry.
- Complete a total of 20 credit hours in Chemistry (CHEM) courses.1
- Chemistry courses for the minor cannot be completed on a pass/fail basis.
- Grade of C- or better is required in all chemistry minor coursework.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.00 is required for all chemistry minor coursework.
- Biochemistry (BMCB) courses do not count toward a chemistry minor.
- Transfer credits can only be applied to the minor with permission of the Chemistry Department Undergraduate Coordinator or Chair. Maximum of 8 transfer credit hours. Transfer courses must meet minimum grade requirements.
No more than 10 credit hours of chemistry coursework required by the student's major may be counted toward the chemistry minor. Any remaining credits must come from CHEM courses that are not required for the student's major.