Psychology Minor (Manchester)
The Psychology minor brings a unique perspective on society and human behavior to your studies and adds a set of skills that makes you stand out to employers in a variety of industries.
For more information, contact Alison Paglia, program coordinator and minor supervisor.
|PSYC 401||Introduction to Psychology||4|
|Two PSYC courses at the 500-level or higher||8|
|Two additional PSYC courses||8|
- No more than 4 credits of PSYC 795 Independent Study may be applied to the minor.
- A maximum of 9 approved psychology transfer credits can be applied to the UNH psychology minor.
- Transfer courses must be evaluated for their equivalency. Only courses taken in a psychology department can be applied towards the minor.
- Three-credit transfer courses can be applied as only three credits. Students must make up the credit deficit created by acceptance of transfer courses, with one exception: one three-credit course accepted in transfer may be applied for a total of 19 credits.
- AP Psychology transferred into UNH is equivalent as PSYC 401 Introduction to Psychology.