Psychology is the study of the mind and human and animal behavior – what motivates us to do the things that we do? In this program, you’ll have the opportunity to learn scientific research and analysis methods while studying how we learn and develop, how we interact socially, how our minds affect the way we perceive things, and how we identify and define abnormal behavior.
|PSYC 401||Introduction to Psychology||4|
|Two courses at the 500 level or higher||8|
|Two additional PSYC courses||8|
- No more than 4 credits of PSYC 795 Independent Study may be applied to the minor.
- A maximum of 9 approved psychology transfer credits can be applied to the UNH psychology minor.
- Transfer courses must be evaluated for their equivalency. Only courses taken in a psychology department can be applied towards the minor.
- Three credit transfer courses can be applied as only three credits. Students must make up the credit deficit created by acceptance of transfer courses, with one exception: one three-credit course accepted in transfer may be applied for a total of 19 credits.
- AP Psychology transferred into UNH is equivalent as PSYC 401.