Cross Campus Registration

Students at the University of New Hampshire and the University of New Hampshire at Manchester may take courses on a space available basis at either campus.  Students from either campus should consult with their advisor regarding which courses are appropriate for registration. Please note: students will need special approval to register for cross-campus courses which have campus, college or major restrictions or require special permission. Students can view a full listing of courses at each campus, including restrictions online at